- A Trip from Cali to Vegas exploring the present and future of Martial Arts First Stop, Long Beach CA After a few weeks of planning, our CEO, and Marketing Manager of Combat Corner went on a 5-day trip to visit the Long Beach Agenda Show, claimed by them as “the most diverse and creative lifestyle fashion
- 5 Jiu-Jitsu Trends you must watch. 1.Quintet Style Tournament If you are not familiar with this style of the tournament already, I highly recommend you to take a look at the last one! The exciting model of the sub-only tournament with 4 teams of 5 grapplers features the survival of the best fighter and the team.
- Forge a Stronger MMA Team These are some simple ingredients to create a strong MMA Gym culture and Team Retention Strategy. All of these lessons are a translation of proven corporate culture ingredients used in the most successful companies in the modern age, they are doing something right, so why not check it out? 1. Keep
- 1.Measure your BJJ Belt and fold it in half exactly in the middle, you want to make sure both ends are the same height. 2. Place the middle of your BJJ Belt in the middle of your waist. 3. Wrap it around your belt, cross it over your back 4. Measure that both ends in
- Why Read these Books if you are a Gym Owner? Constant Growth! As a Gym Owner, you are also a Business Owner, therefore the need to keep yourself learning constantly. Books are a great way to learn but also a great way to get distracted. Here a fine selection of book you need in your