- Mar 15The Combat Corner staff arrived an hour previous to the start of the event to hand out T-shirts to our top sponsored athletes, the sold-out arena was already filled with a highly energetic crowd, we got to see great fights and a lot of heart in both red and blue corners. Here the recap for
- How often do you set a goal of competing in a BJJ Tournament and eventually, your goal falls off because you procrastinated your weight cut, you feel you didn’t train hard enough or you simply forgot to sign up? Don’t worry , we all have been there, here’s why Signing Up ASAP will help your
- A Trip from Cali to Vegas exploring the present and future of Martial Arts First Stop, Long Beach CA After a few weeks of planning, our CEO, and Marketing Manager of Combat Corner went on a 5-day trip to visit the Long Beach Agenda Show, claimed by them as “the most diverse and creative lifestyle fashion
- 5 Jiu-Jitsu Trends you must watch. 1.Quintet Style Tournament If you are not familiar with this style of the tournament already, I highly recommend you to take a look at the last one! The exciting model of the sub-only tournament with 4 teams of 5 grapplers features the survival of the best fighter and the team.
- Forge a Stronger MMA Team These are some simple ingredients to create a strong MMA Gym culture and Team Retention Strategy. All of these lessons are a translation of proven corporate culture ingredients used in the most successful companies in the modern age, they are doing something right, so why not check it out? 1. Keep
- 1.Measure your BJJ Belt and fold it in half exactly in the middle, you want to make sure both ends are the same height. 2. Place the middle of your BJJ Belt in the middle of your waist. 3. Wrap it around your belt, cross it over your back 4. Measure that both ends in