- The Combat Corner Crew flew from a 30º weather in WI to a gorgeous 90º Phoenix Arizona in order to attend the 2019 US Muay Thai Open, This year USMTO was full of great fights and tons of fun. Check Out The full Photo Library on our Facebook Page. After gathering the boxes from
- Fight Life Balance Combat Corner Pro Fighters Team Wisconsin River Day We are big fans of a healthy life-work balance, so this time, the Combat Corner team decided to organize a River hangout retreat for the Pro Fighters so they could have fun, relax and enjoy a day in the sun. This could be the first
- 5 Jiu-Jitsu Trends you must watch. 1.Quintet Style Tournament If you are not familiar with this style of the tournament already, I highly recommend you to take a look at the last one! The exciting model of the sub-only tournament with 4 teams of 5 grapplers features the survival of the best fighter and the team.
- Beat The BJJ Blues (Blue Belt Blues) What is the Blue Belt Blues? The Blue Belt Blues is a term commonly used for people that lose motivation to train Jiu-Jitsu, this usually happens after that person gets a Blue Belt. However I would rather call it the BJJ Blues, believe it or not, it will get
- How Technology is improving the Sport When comparing the technology, planning and training scheduling used in sports such as Football or Soccer vs. what it is used in the MMA world, it is very easy to spot opportunities for growth and improvement. How much is enough? When you ask athletes in combat sports ranging from
- 5 Must-Haves for Summer MMA Training Summer is officially here! Are you ready to receive the heated MMA Training sessions? Here we give you 5 items you must have to make your training more enjoyable. 1.Fight Shorts You want to be fresh and mobile during sparring, especially if you are grappling. A good pair of fight