How to Properly Use the Power of YouTube to Promote Your Martial Arts School
Martial Arts has made a huge comeback over the last 10 years, and one of the best ways to get your school noticed is to incorporate the power of YouTube into your advertising campaigns. YouTube currently has over 1 billion users each month, making it a powerful tool for anyone who wants to get their business noticed.
Benefits of Using YouTube
In addition to simply getting your Martial Arts school noticed, YouTube is also a powerful tool that can generate more interest in your Dojo. This means more enrollments and more income for you. In addition to using YouTube to generate more interest, you can also use it to provide information to your students, and any others who might benefit from the information.
Video is quickly becoming one of the most popular means of getting information, and 60% of all of the internet traffic is made up of video viewing. The advances in technology have made it possible for people to watch videos nearly anywhere using their smart phone or other internet device, and these are all opportunities to get your school noticed.
Creating YouTube Videos
When creating the YouTube videos you want to use to promote your business, there are endless possibilities. You can create training videos, gym tours, and instructional videos, or you can provide welcome videos for new students who have signed up that will tell them what they need to begin class.
How many times have you seen a video that others have shared, and you shared it yourself? These types of videos are called viral, and they a goldmine for getting your school noticed. It is actually quite easy to create this type of video, but there are some things to keep in mind:
- The video needs to be short and to the point.
- It needs to have some type of WOW factor, either an incredible martial arts move, or something that is unexpected.
- If possible, try to incorporate humor and surprise to get people more interested.
- If possible, create your own video (or pay to have one made) so that it includes your brand, the name of your school, and your logo rather than using a generic video that others might be using as well.
- Be sure to include a link to your home page at the end of the YouTube video, as well as on the video’s page so that viewers do not have to try to find you via search engines.
- Remember that while you are creating the video for YouTube, you can also use it in many other ways, including email campaigns.
- Plan to include links to your videos in your advertising materials, on your web page, and on social media sites.
YouTube is one of the most popular sites on the internet, and it continues to grow. If you are ready to get your Martial Arts school noticed, you need to include it as a part of your advertising campaign.